Thursday, November 7, 2013

Turn Around, Bright Eyes

 
In the summer and fall of 2012, I spent a lot of time hunting in Camp Washington. This particular sign escaped my notice.  It's embarrassing, because I rode my bike along this street several times.  But, each time, I was southbound, hoping to get a better shot of these.  And each time, all I had to do was look behind me to see the Force.
 
So, the lessons are clear for ghost sign hunting:
1. Look up.
2. Look behind you.
3. If there's a sign on one side of the building, there could be another sign on the other side.
 
On a brighter note, our fourth entry in the Ghostsigns calendar competition is up, and needs your liking.  Today is the deadline for entries.  Should we submit a fifth photo?  If so, which one?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment